We've established the following House Rules so that everyone can get the most out of the Worldwise Investor news and blogs.
Please note that these rules apply to rich media submissions such as images, video and audio clips.
User names may be failed if they:
- Contain website or email addresses
- Contain contact information (i.e. phone numbers, postcodes, etc.)
- Appear to impersonate someone else
- Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable
We reserve the right to fail comments which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English - Welsh and Gaelic may be used where expressly stated
- Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be "spam", that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic
- Are considered to provide investment advice
If you have any questions about how we moderate comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get investment advice
Speak to a specialist adviser for help in choosing the right green or ethical investment.
or call 020 7812 1460
The value of ethical and green investments can go down in value as well as up, so you could get back less than you invest. It is therefore important that you understand the risks of investing. Our aim is to provide you with the best information we can to help you make decisions about ethical and green investments. It is not to advise you on the suitability of an investment to your personal circumstances. Nothing written on the site should be considered personal advice, nor do Holden & Partners accept liability for any inaccurate information on the site. If you are unsure about the suitability of an ethical and green investment please contact Holden & Partners or your financial adviser.